Timothy G. Nutt
Director, UAMS Historical Research Center
Areas of Emphasis:
- Arkansas History
- History of Medicine
- Arkansas Historical Association
- Arkansas Library Association
- Society of American Archivists
- Society of Southwest Archivists
- South Central Chapter, Medical Library Association
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Central Arkansas
- Master of Library and Information Studies, University of Oklahoma
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Archivist, Academy of Certified Archivists
Nutt, Timothy G. “1918: A Different Pandemic: How the Arkansas Gazette and Arkansas Democrat Reported the ‘Spanish Flu.’” Arkansas Democrat Gazette, September 21, 2020, 1D+
Nutt, Timothy G. and Diane F. Worrell. “Planning for Archival Repositories: A Common Sense Approach,” American Archivist 78 (Fall/Winter 2015): 317-338.
Allen, Amy Leigh and Timothy G. Nutt. University of Arkansas. Mount Pleasant, SC: Arcadia Publishing, 2015.
“‘Somebody Somewhere Needs to Draw the Line:’ Deep Throat and the Regulation of Obscenity in Little Rock,” Arkansas Historical Quarterly 69 (Summer 2010): 91-116.
Dougan, Michael B., Tom W. Dillard, and Timothy G. Nutt. Arkansas History: An Annotated Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing, 1995.